Frequently Asked Questions About Twin Mission Tutoring ( Educational Products)
01. Is The Early Investigations Binder available as a physical item?
Yes. You can order the EIB fully assembled and shipped directly to your door ready for use. Or send as a gift with an optional gift note
02. Is The Early Investigations Binder available as a PDF Instant Download?
Yes. The EIB is available as a PDF Instant Download. You receive 3 files with your purchase. 1) Cut out pages 2. Activity pages 3. Assemble manual with product links
03. What age group is the Early Investigations Binder for?
EIB's are often bought as baby shower gifts or for birthdays. They are often used by children ages 1-7 years old. BE ADVISED: Binder contains small cut out pieces. Please supervise children while playing with the EIB.
04. Will the Early Investigations Binder I saw advertised be the exact one I receive?
All EIB's are customized. There are no two alike at this time.
05. Can I add pages in the future?
Sure can! Early Investigations Binders grow with it's owner. Many people purchase EIB's as baby shower gifts and then parents order more pages as the baby grows and begins mastering new skills.
06. Can I add name and photo customization to the Early Investigations Binder?
Yes. Once order and payment are confirmed you will be sent a Customization Form to fill out. The form allows you to upload photos and add info to be placed in the binder.
07. How long is production and shipping time ?
This depends on each order. Pages are made once the order is received. All orders are customized. Most times your order will be complete and shipped within 1-7 business days. You will receive an email and tracking number once it's shipped. Shipping takes 3-5 business days
08. Where can you ship?
We Ship Worldwide! Upon checkout, you will see a flat rate shipping fee applied to your order automatically.
09. Is Rush Order Available?
Yes. Get your order within 1-3 business days. Add Rush Order to your order.
10. Do you still provide online and in person academic tutoring services?
Yes. Book a Free Strategy Call Or Read The F.A.Q for Academic Tutoring